1.All submissions including abstract or full paper must be submitted via the online submission system. Please go to the website
https://www.eng.kmutnb.ac.th/ri2c/index.php/user/login and follow the instruction.
2. All Submission must be in English.
3. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
RI2C 2019 offer the presentation only in oral presentation format. In order to present your work at the RI2C 2019, your full manuscript must be reviewed by our international scientific committee and international peer-reviewers. Once your manuscript get acceptance after review and the payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed for presentation at RI2C 2019.
Templates and guidelines
All Submission must be in English. Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper based on the Guidelines of each subject categories.
1.Innovative Materials and Mechanics (iMM)
The paper must be 6 to 8 pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
According to the criteria of Key Engineering Materials, the authors require to submit their
papers at www.scientific.net. Information on papers submission process is provided below:
- The authors have to register at the conference website
- Please fill in all required fields and select Categories: IMM
- Once the registration has completed, the authors will receive the username and
password for paper submission by email.
- Please visit www.scientific.net and log in with the username and password provided
- After you log in please select « Participant » near the top of the screen to access
menus and instructions for uploading your papers.
- When preparing your manuscript, please be sure to follow the template available
under « Participant Home ». Please fill out the manuscript Checklist. Also, while
submitting the manuscript, be sure to also submit a completed Copyright Form.
- The paper must be 6 to 7 pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references,
figures and photographs. There will be extra charge for the paper which exceeds 7
- If the authors already registered with IMM and would like to submit more papers in
other categories (IEE or ISS), please create another registration with different
username and email address at
2. Innovative Electricals and Electronics (iEE)
The paper must be 4 to 6 pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs. All iEE submissions will be electronic and in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (*.pdf). Upload a PDF file that was accepted by e-mail sent from IEEE PDF eXpress.
Creating the PDF file from IEEE PDF eXpress
Log in to PDF eXpress at IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 48728X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. Innovative Sustainable Sciences (iSS)
The paper must be 5 to 8 pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
Authors must prepare their papers using our templates, and then convert to PDF format for submission